Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Yesterday was memorial day. Brian and I were invited to 2 different parties, one where a bunch of his friends were going to be, and the other at my sisters house. Brian decided that we would go to my sister's house - he said that he really wanted to go to my sister's house over the other party, but secretly I'm wondering if he knew I would have enjoyed myself better at my sister's vs. the other party and that is why we went....I don't know but whatever is true we had a great time - the both of us. Not just one of us. I love how he looks out for me and my enjoyment.

On the way back from the party Brian and I were talking about different things and he just really encourages me A LOT. I don't have alot of self esteem, it has been torn down over the years from people who really don't care about me. Brian is trying to reverse this and build me up. He tells me things like I'm very musically talented, that I'm beautiful etc... things where my self esteem have plummeted to zero. He is amazing. I love how he makes me feel :)

2 comments:

Desire of Great Love said...

awww....
He's such a great dude- I'm glad he's gonna be my bro, but most importantly I'm glad he's gonna be your hubby. I am so happy for you, Sissy!
He's totally amazing for you, is SOOO in love with you, and you guys fit together better than mac & cheese!

Oh yeah- I'm so glad you guys came over too- we had so much fun with you & Brian (and the rest of the fam too- duh! LOL) I can't wait till we can hang out more.

I can't wait till you wedding! YAY!!!

Stephanie B. said...

Well, Christy he is right! You are absolutely gorgeous... beautiful inside and out. :-)