Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My husband is the best!

I have to tell you that I have married the best man hands down.

On Monday I came down with a NASTY cold, I know that I shouldn't complain because I have been pretty healthy the entire winter...but it was a bad one! Brian had planned to take me out to dinner that night and then go grocery shopping afterward, but since I was feeling So bad I told him that I didn't want to go out that night. He then offered to go grocery shopping for me if I emailed him the list - which I quickly did. I then got home put on my sweats and hunkered down on the couch with 2 blankets over me. Brian went shopping, called to see if I needed anything else - which I did and he gladly purchased. He got home, had to make his own dinner, which he did without complaining, and he took care of me - all on top of working a FULL day at his job. He helped me get comfortable and later put me to bed. Before I went to bed I asked him to contact my boss and an appointment that I had the next day telling them that I wouldn't be there. He did it with no questions asked. The next morning he even called his mom to let her know that I might call if I needed something. He checked on me several times the next day to make sure I was ok.

He is so wonderful. He never complains when something like this happens - he is just TOO good to me! I am overwhelmed at how God has blessed me with him!!

Love you babe!

2 comments:

Cher said...

oh...don't you love it!? I think my hubby treats me better when I'm sick than I treat him when he's sick...and IM supposed to be the nurturing one. Weird. But, i love him for it! Tomorrow, I am doing a "My Husband Rocks" post--you'll have to check it out and do one of your own! ...although all of your posts so far qualify as a my husband rocks post! He's lucky to have you!

Stephanie B. said...

Sounds like you got a keeper there. Isn't it so nice to know we got amazing husbands?